Dear "adviser" Mendy pellin.
I tried to listen to your advice on how to be careful that my ציצית should not have a bad time, but it seems like your advice does not help.
But I made the special מים שלנו (the sensor that's attached to a string, from your ציצית ) and Baruch Hashem it happens now only 99 times and not 100 times a day (that the tragedy happens to my ציצית )
From Chaim Mayzlesh,- 13, (the kid you saw on פורים when you were coming out of your car)
JUST SHNOWZALING!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
I have another solution to this problem.(for the ציצית).
You just have to buy a water-proof ציצית and put them on when you think it is going to happen.
Another thing you could do, is you buy ציצית-proof water for your נייגל וואסר.
To buy this equipment call:
1 (414)-749-770.
MR. DR. ADVISOR: CHAIM MAYZLESH.
Post a Comment